Last Friday, I went to Sephora and Kiko for the first time EVER! I had already made a list of things that I would possibly want to get, but most of the things on there were not in their store at the moment, so I had to do with what I did find in their store. I did mostly buy skincare products as I do feel that I have enough makeup already and only need a couple more things!
A list of the things I bought :
- Travel size Tangle Teezer
- Sephora face mask (x2)
- Sephora eye mask
- Sephora mud mask
- Benefit Roller Lash mascara (a full size and travel size, just stocking up on my favorite mascara)
- Glamglow travel size
- Travel size Erborian Pink Perfect creme
- Sephora liquid lipstick in the colour 01
- Kiko Revitalizing Serum
- Kiko Smart Lipstick in 917 and 931
- Kiko Creamy Lipstick in 102
- Another Kiko lipstick of which I don’t know the colour as it was a present for my mom 🙂
I will be reviewing a few of these products in the next coming weeks, so stay tuned and keep checking my blog!
Do you know or use any of these products? Do you like them?