Hey guys! It’s been a couple of months since I last did an update on products I’ve used up, so I have been saving up my empty products to show you what I think of them. Some of these products have been featured on my blog before, either in their own posts or in monthly favorites. So, keep reading to see which products I’ve emptied.
- Inecto pure coconut shampoo. I’ve reviewed this extensively in my hair favorites post, and in short I still love it. This was a still a bottle of the old formula though, of which I like the consistency more – the newer formula is way more watery and runny and I don’t like it as much. It is a cruelty free product, mostly natural ingredients, makes my hair smell nice and detangles very well.
- Caudalie grape water. I’m already on my second bottle and as I mentioned a lot of times before, it is really hydrating and works well for refreshment. Caudalie review here.
- Yes To cucumber face wipes – travel size. I don’t use these very often, but I like to use these for removing swatches of my arms, and sometimes for removing full-face makeup.
- Skyn iceland glacial face wash. This product has appeared many times on both my blog and my instagram. I really like this because it does not dry out my face, feels very refreshing and just overall is one of my favorite face washes. I reviewed Skyn Iceland products here.
- Fa pink passion deodorant. I know it probably isn’t the healthiest deodorant on the market, but I’ve been using this for years and I really like it.
- Sugar crush body scrub. I wrote an extensive review about this product and I honestly was not at all impressed by this product. In short, it has a thick consistency, making you have to use lots of product for just one scrub. The sugar particles were pretty big too, so I felt like you didn’t have as much of a scrub as when using a scrub with smaller particles.
- L’Oréal brow stylist definer in blonde. I really loved this product, more than my benefit brow products. BUT it did not last me long at all, which is kind of sad. I would repurchase it though, because I really loved the effect it gave.
- Benefit Roller lash. It actually wasn’t completely empty yet, but I have had it for so long that it was getting kind of hard to work with. I’ve loved it and I’m currently on my second Roller lash mascara, but this one just wasn’t good anymore. I’ve reviewed the Roller lash here.
Have you tried any of these products? What did you think of them? Let me know in the comments.
Follow me here: